Step into your future opportunities for growth, training and development with the One Way International Theological Seminary.
“Make Your Goals A Reality”
We Have Accomplished Faculties
Choose from one of our competency–based degree programme as well as certificate or diploma options.
Affordable tuition opportunities are available please contact our office for details. The opportunity to begin your programme is always available.
As a registered corporation (Seminary) we are committed to bringing a force for the good work of Christ.
Our students, faculty and staff are creating and contributing to real change in their communities and ministry.
Explore Our Areas of Study
· Christian Psychology & Counselling
· Ministry (Church Administration, Community Development, Social Work, Christian Education)
This Seminary will seek to integrate biblical and theological training with practical skills essential for effective witness and ministry.
The One Way International Theological Seminary is a spirit–filled institution designed to equip men and women for effective and Godly Leadership.
Our core values are:
1. To train Christian servants who will become spiritually vibrant
2. Train biblically strong leaders with authority, and who are
3. Theologically Balanced
4. Ministry equipped and culturally sensitive
5. Sound theology with spiritual passion
6. Depicting Kingdom growth with personal maturity
(To Fulfill its Purpose)
One Way International Theological Seminary is committed to:
1. Provide institution nurture, and enrichment for personal and professional development within a spirit- filled ecumenical ethos.
2. Instill recognition of the authority of scripture in all areas of life and provide a solid knowledge of the Bible.
3. Encourage development of a Biblical and balanced Christian Theology.
4. Equip students with the basic skills for Ministry and Evangelism.
5. Increase awareness and appreciation of the heritage of the Christian Community and the Spirit – Community of faith in particular.
6. Enhance spiritual development by encouraging students in personal prayer and spiritual disciplines.
7. Increase student’s Biblical knowledge of moral and ethical standards and encourage a lifestyle based upon scripture.
8. Make personal and professional development possible for adult learners through quality education delivery systems.
9. Stimulate awareness for the need of continuous lifelong, personal and professional development and provide such opportunities.
10. Prepare students for servanthood in the church and community with sensitivity to the rich diversity and varied needs of the world.
11. Accreditation as having a particular status or being qualified to perform a particular activity.
The One Way International Theological Seminary is registered with the Companies Office of Jamaica.
We are affiliated with the following International Associations:
· A member at the candidate level of the American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (AAHEA)
· Association of Independent Christian Colleges and Seminaries (AICCS)
· National Christian Counsellors Association (NCCA)
We are also associated with:
· Cornerstone Christian University (CCU)
· Institute of Theological Studies (ITS)