Levels of Qualifications
One Way International Theological Seminary has 3 Faculties:
Ephesians 4: 11
And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the [e]edifying of the body of Christ
But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
And he promised, and sought opportunity to betray him unto them in the absence of the multitude.
So that Christ’s mission in the world can be carried forth…
A study in Ministry and leadership is designed for church members and church leaders to receive a sound education in the word to meet the present demands of spiritual life. This programme is designed to develop leadership qualities in those who are called and those who aspire to do the work of Jesus Christ for the edifying of the Ministry and saints within the body of Christ.
Romans 12: 2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God
Sometimes to be renewed we need help…
Christian Counselling or Biblical Counselling will teach students how to engage with the principles of psychology to improve mental health and relationships through the use of scriptures in the body of Christ. The ultimate goal of the Faculty is to provide students with the means to become qualified Christian counsellors. This will aid them in helping Christians identify behaviours that are inconsistent with God’s teachings, so they can become more aligned to God’s will even when it’s not their will.
Matthew 19: 14
But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
Children are the future…
As we see the need for other ways of developing persons, the Early Childhood Education qualification is offered at the Diploma level. The programme is designed to prepare students to effectively contribute to the education of our children in their former years. As these early years are important to their development we value instilling an in-depth understanding of the knowledge and skills required to facilitate the learning process in our children.
HOW TO DETERMINE THE DEGREE PROGRAM YOU ARE QUALIFIED TO BEGIN
All programmes offered by the One Way International Theological Seminary are designed with the knowledge in mind that we are living in a fast paced world where our potential students are engaged in various activities of life. We therefore offer a flexible class schedule that bears in mind the work and family environment.
We have therefore designed for you:
- Accelerated Projects Format
- In-Depth Studies, and in some cases, team-based assignments
- Online classes (where applicable)
- Resources for learning
- Affordable Tuition Fees
How to select your Programme choice:
- At the One Way International Theological Seminary, we are able to assess your educational background and practical experiences and help you choose the programme that is right for you.
- However, to our more independent applicants: If you have a High School Diploma, or GED and no college credits, your enrollment options are within the Certificate programmes. We are aware that persons may be very qualified (possessing higher degrees) but have a desire to pursue their interest in our Certificate programmes, this is acceptable by us.
- If you have some College credits, or a one year Diploma, the Associate of Arts, or the B.A. Majors and Minors, can be your First Degree choice.
- If you have an Associate Degree, or at least 60 college credits, the B.A. degree in one of the options for Major is your First Degree choice.
- If you have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, your First Degree can be in the Master Programme of your choice.
- Similarly, if you have a Master’s degree, then the PhD option is your choice.
All applicants at the Diploma level and above can be considered for any Certificate programme.